What do I need to submit to complete the application?

To expedite the process, you will need to submit all following documents

  • Valore Application
  • Professional resume/Curriculum Vitae
  • Video Resume
  • Copy of diploma (University/College)
  • Copy of transcripts (University/College)
  • Copy of teaching license
  • Notarized English translations of transcript and diploma
  • Copy of passport
  • Three letters of references from professional work
  • Background check

How long is the teaching term?

It is up to three years teaching term for visiting teachers.

Is there a fee to participate in the program USA?

Yes, there are fees to be enrolled in our program for teachers, Administrative and Host fee will occur only when you are selected by our schools and have been offered a salaried position.

Administrative fee is to pay for all the administrative costs to provide various assistances to you including

  • Professional resume presentation to market you to our principals
  • Credentialing preparatory
  • Interview arrangement
  • Ongoing supports for various questions to be a teacher in the US
  • Visa sponsorship assistance
  • Attorney fee except visa petition
  • Teaching License preparation/processing
  • Pre-arrival information
  • Temporarily Housing arrangement
  • Airport pick up arrangement

Host fee is to pay for ongoing support while your stay in the U.S including

  • Orientation and training
  • Legal documents assistances
  • Professional staff to assist you with various life and costum situations
  • Culture and field trips arrangement
  • Emergency support
  • Program regulation Attorney fee
  • Office administrative expenses in support of you

*Installed payment plan for administrative fee may be available

How can I know if I am a certified teacher or not?

A certified teacher has a teaching license issued by department of education or similar government agency in your home country. Any private institute or schools issued certificates will not be considered as a certified teacher but it may be counted toward your education credits and easily for you to obtain a teaching license.

How long will it take for me to get selected by school principals?

It will depend on your educational field; some fields are in higher demand than in the others. To expedite the process, you can try to prepare requested documents as completed as possible to avoid further delay of your participation to teach in the U.S.

Where are you located?

We are located in beautiful Austin Texas.

Do I need to pay taxes?

You will need to pay any federal and or state income tax when earned but may not subjected to FICA or Medicare tax, see the following.

Any J-1 teacher/researcher who has been in the U.S. for two calendar years or less, out of the last six calendar years, is considered to be a nonresident alien for tax purposes.

Generally, any other visa holder (e.g. H1-B) who is in the U.S. for less than 183 days during his/her first visit here, would be a nonresident alien for tax purposes in that year. Visits in the subsequent year count toward testing for tax residency status.

Once you become a resident alien for tax purposes, you are subject to the same taxes as a U.S. citizen. A nonresident alien is taxed differently than a U.S. citizen or Resident Alien. For example, a nonresident alien is not entitled to the standard deduction that is available to U.S. citizens and Resident Aliens.